Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monday's Written on Tuesday

Yesterday I went to the dentist and got my chipped tooth fixed. It probably looks better now than it has in years. It is so weird to put my tongue on my tooth and not feel a cavity or a hole there. I also don't have to be paranoid about eating anything. I have to go back on Thursday and get some cavities filled.

Speaking of teeth, the tooth that has been giving Aria pains has now finally burst to the surface. Her tenth tooth has now made it! It is making her cranky and she's been wanting to eat all the time. Aria never wants teething toys. She only wants to eat. She also sleeps a lot when she is teething. It seems, though, like once the teeth break thru then they are constantly teething. My daughter has been teething since she was 5 months old pretty much nonstop. Sometimes it isn't as bad as other times.

I'm getting stuck in that funk where all the things that I normally like to do just bores me and I don't want to do anything but sleep. Every once in awhile I get like that where I am all, "I don't want to watch a movie....or read....or visit my boards....or do anything but sleep." I just have to push on and force myself to do the things I normally like so that I can get out of the funk.

It's grocery shopping day and I have money. That means I can get all sorts of food without worrying about the price. This is a good thing because I need to restock. I am also going to visit Hy Vee's health section because I need to look for gluten free stuff for Rod.

1 comment:

Vik said...

I was in a funk yesturday. :P I didn't want to do anything productive at all. I took a long nap w/babes in the afternoon. :P Today it's a little better.