Monday, January 12, 2009

Today I...Monday Edition.

Today was a pretty productive day for me. First I paid my car insurance. Bye, bye money. After that I went grocery shopping with my mom. Now, my goal was to look specifically for items that were under $1 so that I could make the most of the money I had in my wallet. I was not successful. It was as if groceries jumped in price during the night! Everything was so much more expensive than I last remembered it and I worked yesterday! I didn't have any decent coupons or competitor ads either and so I did not get any good savings. I did get more spices to add to my collection so that I can make even more Rachel Ray recipes.



Then, when Aria took her first nap I did a load of laundry and then went into my bedroom for my project. See, I like to rearrange furniture every once in awhile. It helps me clean, dust, give me a little variety, and I just plain get tired of the way things look after awhile. I've always been this way. I used to rearrange my bedroom as a kid at least once a year.



Anyway, I moved everything just about a foot from where it originally was and then I moved the rocker that was in my red room into the bedroom. Now I have my rocker and ottoman in there as well as a table to hold my laptop. Now for those days I'm feeling particularly lazy I can rock and play on my laptop in my bedroom. Go me.



I've also been collecting lots of garage sale stuff because I plan on having a garage sale in the spring as soon as there are city wide sales. I have a lot of junk to get rid of and it is motivating to get rid of items I am iffy on if I think I may get some money for it. I also have some things I just plain want to get rid of and so there will be a free box at my yard sale.



Aria has been sick the last few days. Today she just wasn't herself. She was cranky, she didn't nap any longer than an hour, and she didn't eat a lot today. She didn't have a fever and she did drink decently so I am not too worried about her being dehydrated. Poor little girl.





Another gratutitous pic of Aria. In this one I let her lick off the beaters of the brownielike cupcakes. As you see, they were very tasty and also makes a great facial.

Weather: Snowy all day.




1 comment:

Vik said...

I LOVE rearranging furniture, but I reallly don't have many options in furniture placement. :P Boo on that! Maybe when you are down you can come up w/some ideas for my living rooms.

I want the lick chocolate off beaters....