2. Made breakfast for everyone. This may also not seem like a biggie, but this time instead of just Ari and me, Rod was up too and so I made breakfast for us all. I made scrambled eggs with bacon, onion, cheese, mayonaise and a bit of white wine. It was delicious. Aria also liked it and so she actually ate some.
3. I put all of the things I don't want out this winter into the basement. That includes my patio furniture and my mower. I don't have to worry about that now.
4. I worked more on the brick sidewalk. It's getting longer now! Aria played outside hitting her big ball with her golf club. Then I put some nails in a board and let her hit them with a hammer. That was great fun to her!
5. We put the fence back up. It isn't perfect, you know, since the area was run over with a skidloader quite a few times, but our fence is back up. That means Aria and I can play outside a little bit. Only one of my asparagus plants survived the onslaught.
6. Helped Rod write a resume. He's trying to get a PTL job again and so we did his resume this morning.
So that's what I accomplished, and all before 3pm! I can take the rest of the day off!