Monday, October 4, 2010

Funny Things Aria Says Now

Aria is saying all sorts of funny things now that makes me laugh. I wish I could remember even half of them so I am attempting to write some down today so that I won't forget.

The first thing that Aria said this morning when I went to her room to wake her up was, "Aria sleeping very very fast." She also says this when she wakes up from her nap.

Aria, Rod, and Alex were in the Quad Cities getting comic books and Rod had to go across several lanes of traffic. He said, "Now hold on because daddy has to go fast. Are you ready?" Well, he ended up not going as fast as he thought he was going to have to and Aria said in the most sarcastic little voice, "Daddy goes very very fast." Rod said that it was so funny he almost had to pull over cuz she sounded so sarcastic.

Today when Rod said he wanted to go to the Quads on Tuesday I reminded him that mom would be down to get groceries. He said yeah, that was fine and I said, "I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page." Aria then blurts out, "The next page!"

We were also at Drugtown and they had a big blow-up pumpkin in the parking lot. Aria asked me, "What do pumpkin balloons do?" I said, "I don't think they do anything, honey." She goes, "What do pumpkin balloons go?" I said, "I don't think they do anything, sweetie." Then she goes, "Pumpkin balloons go 'AHHHHHHHHHHHH!'!"

1 comment:

Vik said...

HAHA! She's going to be quite the comedian! lol