Friday, June 3, 2011

Lemonade and Watermelon.

Awwww, that there lemonade is good!

It is currently 93 degrees outside. That's hot enough I decided to forgo the much needed lawn mowing and little girl didn't even really want to swing outside. Instead we opted to have watermelon and mama's world famous lemonade at the patio table for awhile.

We listened to the music on my phone and Aria's favorite songs are Hey Soul Sister and Bad Romance. She calls them "Aria's songs". Because everything she likes, she owns.


Since she likes looking at pictures of herself she actually posed for me and so I got some cute shots of my little girl. I especially like the one above. That's a shot that says, "See that pretty little girl. Yeah, she's mine."

Lemonade and watermelon, mmmmmmmmmm.

I just signed up mom for direct deposit for her check. She's been wanting me to do so, but we always didn't have the right info. On a hunch I decided to see if I could find the routing number of our bank online. I could! Yay! So that is all set up now, which means that I won't have to deal with mom coming to my house on the 3rd of every month just to sit in a chair and complain about why the mail hasn't come yet.

On another note, I got a Great Iowa Treasure Hunt thing in the mail and I have almost $400 just waiting for me. Whoo hooo! We are going to spend it on the Mother's and Father's day presents that we haven't yet gotten. Namely, fans for my computer so it doesn't overheat and a kindle most likely.

For those of you interested:

Jac's Worldclass Lemonade.

2 cups of lemon juice
2 cups of sugar
1 lemon, cut in half, squeeze juice out of both sides into the gallon pitcher and then just throw the lemon pieces in there.
Fill with water and stir.

It tastes like state fair lemonade. It's awesome. Sometimes I like to throw in strawberries or some raspberry syrup.

No comments: