Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Great Day!

Today Mom, Aria, and I went to Iowa City. There was no real reason to go except for I just felt like doing it. It was a pretty darn good day.

The first place we went to was Stuff, Inc. I love that store so much. I got myself a MLP, and I got Aria another Potato Head. I also bought Let's Go Fishing because that is one game that I think Aria will really enjoy playing. I remember that we had one at Grandpa's when we were little, and I am pretty sure we lost most of the fish.

I also got Aria shirts for summer, which she really needed. After going through her shirts I saw that I had almost no shirts for her. Of course I was smart and instead of looking in the toddler section I was buying the XS in little girls because that will probably fit her next year too. Mom was doing good letting Aria look at the toys longer while I was looking at clothes.

Then we went to the CoralRidge Mall so that Aria could play in the play area. She loves doing that and she always manages to find one kid that she plays with. While she was doing that, I went to Old Navy and managed to find her another shirt, and two for Gannon. They were only $5 each and so I couldn't pass it up.

Then we had lunch at the Old Country Buffet. Aria was pretty good all day, but you could tell she was starting to get tired because she didn't want to sit in her seat at all. She also didn't eat all of her food.

I found my account number for Stuff and so I need to take in some things for consignment. My boxes are starting to pile up high.

No comments: