Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's a thursday!

Coffee does wondrous things, like give me ability to actually fix things that bug the crap out of me. For instance, I have a wall in my living room of family pictures. The layout was ugly, totally unpleasing to the eye. That's because I just put the pictures wherever. I changed it now so that it is a more pleasing arrangement. Now I can look at that wall and think, "Aw, that's better" and not "What and ugly piece of crap."

I also took Aria's books upstairs. Most of her books were in her bed anyway. There was no need to keep going up and down the stairs for books, we read to her in her room anyway. Now the books are in her room and there is more room in the playroom. Aria likes having her books up there because now she can look at multiple books and throw them on the floor!

I'm still battling the cat hair war. Milphey sheds a whole new cat about every week. I am wearing bandages on my fingers to keep the rashes from rubbing together. I have rashes on my legs and my hand. The good news is that it is starting to clear up now. The bad news is that Milphey isn't done shedding. I have to wash blankets, pillows, and vacuum every few days.

Inko's Blueberry white tea is okay, but it's no Gold Peak.

It's lemonade season! I gave out my lemonade recipe today. Can you believe it? I am a person that people ask recipes of! Yeah, I can't believe it myself. Freakin' crazy.


No comments: