Friday, January 6, 2012

365 days, swear I'm doing it!

I have been slacking here, but I'm doing it fine on facebook. It's a lot less time to log into facebook and load up pictures there. Here it takes too much messing around with stuff. That and they always put your pics in your blog in reverse order and I have to spend time copying and pasting in the correct order. How dumb is that?

Anyway, a lot of the pics I've taken is on the computer that is currently overheating, so instead you've got these.

Jan something or other. The Walgreen's freezers were down, but they kept everything in. I bet that was gross after a few hours.



Jan 6th.

Rod got a haircut at the his new barber. The woman he always went to before had retired. This guy isn't as precise. His barbershop has nothing newer than 1986, and all the old guys sat around talking about politics, but it gets the job done.




No comments: