2. My farmer's tan is extra impressive this year. My arms are so dark, my face less so, and my legs are still Reflect-the-Sun white.
3. The current favorite bedtime book is Disney's Nursery Rhymes and Fairytales. We went through all the nursery rhymes and now we read a fairytale a day before bed. Last night was Peter and the Wolf.
4. Introduced Aria to Looney Tunes. Success. If you don't like Bugs Bunny there's something seriously wrong with you.
5. I love Scooby Doo Mystery Inc soooo much! It is currently my obsession. It's so awesome! It has also turned me into a Velma/Shaggy shipper, which I couldn't even fathom, say, a couple months ago.
6. Work is work is work.
7. I love fair season. I love all the fairs that happen every week. I love the rides. I love the animals. I love the incredibly expensive and bad for you fair food. There is nothing about fairs that isn't awesome.
8. I think I have discovered why I keep gaining weight. For instance, yesterday I ate a bowl of cereal with blueberries and bananas added for breakfast. then later I had a smoothie. Then by dinnertime I was starving to death and so I ate FOUR BLT's. Now, the bacon was turkey bacon, and the bread was wheat, but still....I had FOUR of them. I'm a binge eater. I don't eat for hours and then I get hungry and devour the world.
9. Frank Welker is the man. If it is a cartoon I like, or even have seen, Frank Welker is in it somewhere. He's in Scooby Doo, My Little Pony, Looney Tunes, Transformers, just absolutely everything. The man was the Anaconda in Anaconda. You don't get much more awesome than the voice of the killer snake that eats Jon Voight. If I were to meet a celebrity, I'd love to meet him (After Weird Al, of course). Then I'd tell him how he helped shaped my childhood. He may be a bit scared, but probably flattered at the same time.
10. You know, I'd really like to stop owing money. It would be nice. Things we still need to pay off:
*The 401K loan
*an old trinity bill
Which, compared to some people's debt isn't a lot, but it's still a few thousand dollars (besides the house) that I'd rather have for fun stuff instead of handing it to other people...with interest. The hope is that with next year's tax refund we'll be able to pay off one of those. Probably the windows. Then I'd like to Dave Ramsey it right into oblivion.
11. I love school supply season.